Theatre group Sankarit (Heroes)
The theatre group Heroes is a theatre activity for young people with disabilities. The theatre group Heroes has been operating since 2012. The group is one of the 25 theatre groups operating at Narri Stage.
In the group, the joy of expression, taking into account the wishes, opinions and feelings of the young people, working together and a good team spirit are important.
- The group is aimed at 15–29-year-olds.
- The group will meet on Wednesdays at 16:00–17:30 at Narri Stage, Sörnäisten rantatie 31, 3rd floor
- The theatre group Heroes carry out basic rehearsals for theatrical expression and prepare a performance, usually in the spring
- The group members will select the play or its theme together
- Registration for the group takes place via Harrastushaku.
- The group commit to the activities for one year at a time
- The annual fee for a theatre group is 50 euros
- The group has one instructor and an assistant instructor