Graffiti painting rules
- Do not paint graffiti on other structures.
- Don’t disturb other painters, the fences/sites are for everyone.
- You can paint anywhere you want on your graffiti space and whatever you want, but don’t mess up the paintings.
- Dispose of any empty cans. Place empty cans in metal collection, non-empty cans in hazardous waste.
- Do not break bottles or glass.
- Keep the area around the fence/site clean of other debris.
- Do not disturb other people moving about or the tenants of the buildings.
- The fences/sites will be demolished if the above instructions and rules are not followed.